We welcome four-legged Friends!
We know how hard it is to say goodbye to your pooch ahead of your family break, so why not bring that four-legged family member on holiday with you?
We welcome dogs of all shapes and sizes Ranmoor Estate and we have 6 dog friendly accommodations on site:
Tail Wagging Excursions
- Charlton Marshall Trailway
- Stour Meadows Park
- Blandford Forum Trailway
- Keyneston Mill – Crawford Bridge loop from Spetisbury
- Trig point of Spetsbury Ring loop from Spetisbury
- Views over Gorcombe loop from Spetisbury
- Lake Beach – Poole
- Barnksome Dene Beach
- Boscombe Beach
- Southbourne Beach
Doggie Site Rules
Whilst we welcome your four-legged friends on site there are a few simple rules to ensure everyone on site gets the best of their stay.
- Please ensure your Dog(s) are added to your booking.
- Please clean up after your dog(s).
- Please keep your dog(s) on a lead in public areas.
- Please ensure your dog(s) do not cause a nuisance to other guests.
Please note we do not offer dog sitting services. Guests are liable for any damage their dog(s) cause.